Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bracketology 2/13/2018

Welcome to Bracketology with Seanny P's first ever post. 

I've been doing bracketology the last 37 years, but this is the first time I've decided to post mine for the public.  Bracketmatrix.com is my favorite website and it's my dream to be featured on it.  I'm a HUGE Illini fan, but since they suck, it lets me be less biassed.  Since I'm a top college basketball expert, I will release more good content throughout the next 37 years, but all I have to offer today is seedlines and a bracket!

P.S.  I'm not really a doctor.  I'm a storm chaser!  CYCLONE CYCLONE CYCLONE!!!!

1's: Virginia, Villanova, Xavier, Purdue
2's: Auburn, Kansas, Cincinnati, Duke
3's: Michigan State, Texas Tech, Clemson, North Carolina
4's: Ohio State, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arizona
5's: Gonzaga, Florida, West Virginia, Texas A&M
6's: Creighton, Rhode Island, Wichita State, Alabama
7's: Arizona State, St. Mary's, Kentucky, Miami
8's: Florida State, Butler, Missouri, Seton Hall       
9's: Michigan, Virginia Tech, TCU, Nevada
10's: Washington, Providence, Arkansas, Houston
11's: North Carolina State, UCLA, USC*, Texas*, Kansas State*, Louisville*
12's: Middle Tennessee State, Vermont, New Mexico State, Loyola
13's: Louisiana, San Diego State, Buffalo, East Tennessee State
14's: Rider, UC Santa Barbara, Belmont, Charleston
15's: Northern Kentucky, UNC-Asheville, Bucknell, Montana
16's: Wagner, Florida Gulf Coast, North Carolina A&T*, Southern*, Harvard*, Sam Houston State*
* denotes play-in game

Last 4 Byes: Houston, Providence, NC State, UCLA
Last 4 in (in order): USC, Texas, Kansas State, Louisville (last team in)
First 4 out (in order): Temple (first team out), Syracuse, St. Bonaventure, LSU
Next 4 out: Baylor, Boise State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State

See full bracket below!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbZWN_gqHDNwXgwetMBXlJSCx4RG84jEmVbWvisSAbQ/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bracketology (March 17, 2024) - FINAL Update

Here is the current bracket: Region Breakdown: East: Uconn, TN, Baylor, Duke Midwest: Purdue, Iowa State, Creighton, Alabama South: Houston,...